Our firm specializes in high value, sophisticated and cross-border banking and finance transactions. Through an increasingly complex and challenging legal environment, we provide clear, cost-effective and concise banking and financial legal advice on amongst others securitization transactions, structured and project financing, derivatives and capital markets.
As a niche law firm established in 2005 and dedicated to investment management, structured finance and private equity we are capable of handling sophisticated and complex legal matters while providing our clients with a high level of personal service
- Luxembourg Freeport published on 18 September 2014
- CSSF issues communication in relation to bitcoins published on 19 February 2014
- Securitization in Luxembourg published on 24 February 2010
We have an extensive and growing investment management practice which covers the entire spectrum of the fund industry and includes representation of asset managers, investors, investment advisers, open and closed-ended funds (UCITs, UCIs and SIFs), hedge funds, private equity funds and others needing guidance on regulatory and compliance matters.
- CSSF Circular 14/592 on guidelines of ESMA on ETFs and other UCITS issues published on 24 October 2014
- Launching of an official database of supervised entities published on 23 October 2014
- Hedgeweek Guide to the AIFMD 2014 - Luxembourg takes central role as AIFMD finally takes effect published on 30 June 2014
- Luxembourg in pole position as AIFMD compliance looms published on 27 February 2014
Every investment transaction involves corporate and tax issues whether you are a multinational, a national company or a private individual. Our corporate and tax team has an extensive experience in implementing tax-efficient and flexible investment structures, in devising cross-border strategies and in managing multi-jurisdictional projects.
- Luxembourg’s double tax treaty network – latest updates published on 16 June 2014
- Law of 6 April 2013 on dematerialised securities published on 15 May 2013
- Table of Luxembourg double tax treaties - monthly update -10 October 2014 published on 30 October 2014
- Comparison table of Luxembourg investment vehicles published on 6 September 2013