Our firm specializes in high value, sophisticated and cross-border banking and finance transactions. Through an increasingly complex and challenging legal environment, we provide clear, cost-effective and concise banking and financial legal advice on amongst others securitization transactions, structured and project financing, derivatives and capital markets.
- CSSF press release on EMIR – Non financial counterparties published on 26 January 2015
- CSSF press release on EBA’s final guidelines on disclosure requirements for the EU banking sector published on 26 January 2015
- Securitization in Luxembourg published on 24 February 2010
We have an extensive and growing investment management practice which covers the entire spectrum of the fund industry and includes representation of asset managers, investors, investment advisers, open and closed-ended funds (UCITs, UCIs and SIFs), hedge funds, private equity funds and others needing guidance on regulatory and compliance matters.
- CSSF issues eighth update to AIFMD law Q&A published on 29 January 2015
- Updated ESMA Q&A on the application of the AIFMD – 30 September 2014 published on 14 November 2014
- Hedgeweek Guide to the AIFMD 2014 - Luxembourg takes central role as AIFMD finally takes effect published on 30 June 2014
- Luxembourg in pole position as AIFMD compliance looms published on 27 February 2014
Every investment transaction involves corporate and tax issues whether you are a multinational, a national company or a private individual. Our corporate and tax team has an extensive experience in implementing tax-efficient and flexible investment structures, in devising cross-border strategies and in managing multi-jurisdictional projects.
- Tax authority issues draft circular on FATCA compliance published on 29 January 2015
- CSSF press release on urgent reminder to companies to appoint a depository of bearer shares by 18 February 2015 published on 28 January 2015
- Table of Luxembourg double tax treaties - monthly update -31 October 2014 published on 20 November 2014
- Comparison table of Luxembourg investment vehicles published on 6 September 2013