Our firm specializes in high value, sophisticated and cross-border banking and finance transactions. Through an increasingly complex and challenging legal environment, we provide clear, cost-effective and concise banking and financial legal advice on amongst others securitization transactions, structured and project financing, derivatives and capital markets.
- CSSF circular and ESMA Guidelines on Alternative Performance Measures published on 5 July 2016
- CSSF press release on EMIR – Non financial counterparties published on 26 January 2015
- Securitization in Luxembourg published on 24 February 2010
We have an extensive and growing investment management practice which covers the entire spectrum of the fund industry and includes representation of asset managers, investors, investment advisers, open and closed-ended funds (UCITs, UCIs and SIFs), hedge funds, private equity funds and others needing guidance on regulatory and compliance matters.
- UCITS V regulation on depositaries’ obligations comes into force published on 25 October 2016
- CSSF confirms AIFs’ ability to grant loans in updated AIFM law FAQ published on 21 June 2016
- Reserved Alternative Investment Fund (RAIF) - Brochure published on 22 September 2016
- Comparison table of RAIF to other Luxembourg regulated and unregulated AIFs published on 13 September 2016
Every investment transaction involves corporate and tax issues whether you are a multinational, a national company or a private individual. Our corporate and tax team has an extensive experience in implementing tax-efficient and flexible investment structures, in devising cross-border strategies and in managing multi-jurisdictional projects.
- New VAT rules applicable for directors´ fees starting from 1 January 2017 published on 10 October 2016
- Simplified faster legal publication regime in Luxembourg published on 4 July 2016
- Table of Luxembourg double tax treaties - monthly update -31 October 2014 published on 20 November 2014
- Comparison table of Luxembourg investment vehicles published on 6 September 2013