Our firm specializes in high value, sophisticated and cross-border banking and finance transactions. Through an increasingly complex and challenging legal environment, we provide clear, cost-effective and concise banking and financial legal advice on amongst others securitization transactions, structured and project financing, derivatives and capital markets.
- CSSF press release on EMIR – Non financial counterparties published on 26 January 2015
- CSSF press release on EBA’s final guidelines on disclosure requirements for the EU banking sector published on 26 January 2015
- Securitization in Luxembourg published on 24 February 2010
We have an extensive and growing investment management practice which covers the entire spectrum of the fund industry and includes representation of asset managers, investors, investment advisers, open and closed-ended funds (UCITs, UCIs and SIFs), hedge funds, private equity funds and others needing guidance on regulatory and compliance matters.
- ESMA issues additional updates to AIFM Directive Q&A published on 3 November 2015
- Luxembourg moves ahead with UCITS V adoption published on 5 October 2015
- Hedgeweek Guide to the AIFMD 2014 - Luxembourg takes central role as AIFMD finally takes effect published on 30 June 2014
- Luxembourg in pole position as AIFMD compliance looms published on 27 February 2014
Every investment transaction involves corporate and tax issues whether you are a multinational, a national company or a private individual. Our corporate and tax team has an extensive experience in implementing tax-efficient and flexible investment structures, in devising cross-border strategies and in managing multi-jurisdictional projects.
- Luxembourg to abolish IP regime and amend corporate wealth tax provisions published on 26 October 2015
- Legislation filed for new S.àr.l. Simplifiée company form published on 27 March 2015
- Table of Luxembourg double tax treaties - monthly update -31 October 2014 published on 20 November 2014
- Comparison table of Luxembourg investment vehicles published on 6 September 2013