Our firm specializes in high value, sophisticated and cross-border banking and finance transactions. Through an increasingly complex and challenging legal environment, we provide clear, cost-effective and concise banking and financial legal advice on amongst others securitization transactions, structured and project financing, derivatives and capital markets.
As a niche law firm established in 2005 and dedicated to investment management, structured finance and private equity we are capable of handling sophisticated and complex legal matters while providing our clients with a high level of personal service
- Securitization FAQ published by the CSSF published on 13 May 2013
- A new Luxembourg regime for family offices published on 4 March 2013
- Securitization in Luxembourg published on 24 February 2010
We have an extensive and growing investment management practice which covers the entire spectrum of the fund industry and includes representation of asset managers, investors, investment advisers, open and closed-ended funds (UCITs, UCIs and SIFs), hedge funds, private equity funds and others needing guidance on regulatory and compliance matters.
- Authorisation requirements of Luxembourg investment advisers to Luxembourg funds (i.e. SIFs, UCITS, etc.) published on 7 March 2013
- CSSF circular implements ESMA guidelines on ETFs and other UCITS issues published on 4 March 2013
- Circular 12/546 of 24 October 2012 - French version published on 30 November 2012
- Hedgeweek Alternative UCITS report - Luxembourg consolidates its position as alternative UCITS hub published on 24 August 2012
Every investment transaction involves corporate and tax issues whether you are a multinational, a national company or a private individual. Our corporate and tax team has an extensive experience in implementing tax-efficient and flexible investment structures, in devising cross-border strategies and in managing multi-jurisdictional projects.
- Luxembourg’s double tax treaty network – latest updates published on 20 May 2013
- Law of 6 April 2013 on dematerialised securities published on 15 May 2013
- Luxembourg's double tax treaty network published on 3 April 2013
- Comparison table of Luxembourg investment vehicles - updated February 2013 published on 6 March 2013